Made of ultra-durable materials, our versatile and waterproof Discovery™ Dry Bag features welded construction for lasting performance, plus an updated closure that makes it easy to achieve a tight seal for excellent protection against water, from day floats, overnight kayak trips, or overland expeditions. The Discovery is available in 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L & 50L.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
*Note: The light-colored interiors are achieved by using materials with non-dyed white threads that have a clear interior coating and a solid-colored exterior coating. The plaid bags use materials with dyed threads and clear coatings inside and out—they do not have as light of an interior as a solid-colored bag, though still maintain some translucence.