- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Easy Closure: Watertight, wide-track zip closure for easy access.
- Easy-Read: Crisp, clear material makes map reading or spotting the right item easy.
- Versatile: D-rings simplify attachment to a kayak, canoe, bike handlebar or backpack.
- Updated Material: New material is PVC-free and BPA-free.
|Weight (Standard)||2.5 oz||5 oz||7 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.08 kg||0.13 kg||0.23 kg|
|Width (Standard)||12 in||16 in||22 in|
|Width (Metric)||30.5 cm||40.6 cm||55.9 cm|
|Length (Standard)||8 in||12 in||16 in|
|Length (Metric)||20.3 cm||30.5 cm||40.6 cm|
|Height (Standard)||0.1 in||0.1 in||0.1 in|
|Height (Metric)||0.25 cm||.25 cm||0.25 cm|
|Material(s)||Polyurethane Film, Polypropylene Webbing||Polyurethane Film, Polypropylene Webbing||Polyurethane Film, Polypropylene Webbing|
SealLine products use three ratings to describe water resistance:
- Splashproof: Withstands light rain and splashes. Only some of our products fall into this category. Suitable for use where light water resistance is sufficient, such as summer backpacking.
- Waterproof: Withstands quick submersions. Most of our bags fall into this category and are suitable for canoe, kayak and rafting use where boats may tip, flip or be swamped.
- Submersible: Withstands 1 meter of submersion for 30 minutes (IP-67 standard). Suitable for use in extreme and prolonged wet situations.
With such ratings, water resistance depends on the user carefully and properly sealing the closure. For roll-top closures, this means a minimum of three tight, wrinkle-free rolls. For zipper closures, the zipper must be completely and properly closed.
IP codes are part of the International Electronics Commission’s system for classifying the degree of protection provided by enclosures of electrical equipment. The consumer electronics industry has adopted this standard for classifying protection of consumer products.
E-Case® cases are rated IPX7. This means, when properly sealed, they’ll protect your valuables in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes. We individually test every case to ensure that each one meets this rating.
We recommend finding your nearest SealLine dealer and checking in person which size E-Case your device best fits within. We know it’s not always possible to check sizing in person, so we’ve provided each case’s internal dimensions (compartment length and width) on the E-Case product page. In general, if the measurements of the device are at least 3 cm shorter than both the length and width of the internal dimensions of a particular E-case size, the device should fit within that size case as long as the device is not thicker than 10 mm.
We Believe in What We Build
At SealLine, we take pride in engineering the highest-quality outdoor gear available, and we stand behind everything we make. SealLine gear is built to be exceptionally durable and easily repaired. And we back it up with the best service in the industry, all to keep your gear performing for you—and out of landfills. Visit our SealLine Warranty page for more info.